1. Explore what is most critical for successful digital transformation and common barriers to overcome
2. How do you address culture when this success factor presents a challenge?
3. Building a networked enterprise with connected planning at its core
4. Exploring the combination of large Enterprise Resource Planning systems, and other applications in your IT stack
- Truly what is digital transformation?
- What is the "messy middle" in my applications architecture - where are my processes broken?
- What does true connected planning look like compared to what I'm doing today and what benefits can I expect?