More than ever, businesses are going through different stages of digital transformation and dealing with disparate security maturity levels. However, all these situations have something in common: it is first and foremost a question of company culture. The constant and endless evolution of cyberattacks presents real and existential threats to businesses. This dynamic - and costly - reality means that technology alone cannot drive cybersecurity maturity and demands that we increase capacity through awareness. During this session we will consider how to create diverse security cultures.
- Who to engage with first when choosing your business stakeholders?
- How to prioritise and what to include in diverse programs for reduced risk and better manage threats?
- Who to establish buy-in and create organisational security champions?
- How and what to ‘delegate’ to free up the CISO to search for more unforeseeable threats on the horizon?
- COVID-19 impacts to culture and the links with business performance