Please join the Chief Operating Officer for Edelman as he highlights how communication within an organization has changed due to COVID-19 & the importance of adapting communication structures.
- The communicator’s role and responsibilities has changed during COVID-19
- Communications leaders are taking their functions from cost center to business value generator
- The increased importance placed on employee communications
- Employees want to hear from their leaders
- Communicators leverage data, tech, and analytics to optimize, measure and personalize their efforts
- Other trends Edelman is monitoring when it comes to the future of communications in our purpose-driven, “post”-pandemic society