Please join the Chief People Officer from Dawn Foods Global, Jason Lioy in this Executive Interview where he will discuss why people should be the center of your leadership strategy.
- Tell me a bit more about your role at Dawn Foods
- How would you describe your overall leadership style and strategy? Is there anything that makes it different or unique?
- What do you think makes a successful HR leader?
- You’ve shared that Dawn has a family-like company culture where its leaders are accessible to staff at all levels. Can you share how you’ve made this work in practice, particularly in the time of COVID?
- Across levels of the organization, what role do employees play in influencing your company culture?
- The COVID-19 crisis for HR leaders has been compared to what the 2008 financial crisis was for finance leaders. How did the pandemic shift your organization from an HR perspective?
- Finally, what advice would you give to other HR leaders and executives?